GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE OF the S.A.R.L La Cour des Saveurs (B 440 709 913 RCS Nanterre)
A). GENERAL CLAUSES
1 The Cour des Saveurs limited liability company is a company (B 440 709 913 RCS Nanterre) which markets recipes of la Cour des Saveurs and a service of sale and long-distance delivery of books, CDs, craft and art products.
2. The present general conditions of sale of La Cour des Saveurs limited liability company are systematically available for consultation and are accessible to each purchaser to enable him (her) to place his (her) order.
B) Order taking.
1. The orders placed with La Cour des Saveurs limited liability company commit the Customer at the moment of their validation by pressing on the button "To pay" present on the purchase order.
2. The precision of the images on the monitors being by nature different from offset printing, La Cour des Saveurs limited liability Company is not responsible for the minor variations of color or aspect of the products dispatched. In particular, the fact that the customer adjusts his monitor manually does not allow la Cour des Saveurs limited liability Company to guarantee that the colors of the products dispatched are exactly those which the Customer sees on his (her) screen at the time of the order.
3. The market products on this site are intended for a strictly private use and will in no case be used as marketing by the Customer. The customer also commits himself (herself) to respect the royalties concerning the digital images of the reproductions of book covers, cards, art works (for example) visible on the site. The copy of these images, for commercial use, their reproduction on another site or source, or the modification of original work is thus strictly prohibited and can in no case involve the responsibility of La Cour des Saveurs limited liability Company
4. Consequently, any validated order implies complete and unreserved acceptance by the purchaser of these sales conditions, which the Customer admits having consulted and accepted. No particular condition can override; any contrary condition proposed by the purchaser will be thus without substance for La Cour des Saveurs limited liability company except where there is express acceptance.
The orders placed between Monday and Thursday are dealt with on Friday, in order to be delivered the following week. (the orders placed on Friday, Saturday and Sunday are dealt with on the Friday of the following week in order to be delivered in the eight days which follow)
The products are on offer subject to stocks available. They leave directly the producer to be delivered to your premises.
There is no intermediate storage. If you place several orders you will be able to have several deliveries individualized for each one of them.
1.After the payment, the preparation of the order is carried out at the weekend by one or several shippers. This time is added to the time of routing of the order by the conveyor. The orders are dispatched by the Conveyor with the address of the recipient indicated by the Customer after receipt of his (her) payment by cheque or Visa card. In case, for reasons dependent directly on the operation of the services of the Conveyor, routing time is increased, the responsibility of La Cour des Saveurs limited liability company cannot be shown. No compensation, allowance or damages may be claimed by the Customer for this reason. Where the forwarding of the ordered products is not able to take place within the time specified above, La Cour des Saveurs limited liability company will define a new delivery period with the Customer which, if it is not accepted, will result in the cancellation of the order and the refunding of the corresponding sum by La Cour des Saveurs limited liability company. Refund will take place within 45 days maximum of the order. In the absence of any answer from the Customer within the 8 days following the new proposal, the order will be considered to have been cancelled. No compensation, allowance or damages may be claimed by the Customer for this reason.
D). Period of validity of the offer - offers valid until liquidation of stock.
E Price 1. The prices mentioned on the site "www.la-court-of-saveurs.com" are valid at the time of their consultation by the Customer. 2. La Cour des Saveurs limited liability company reserves the right to modify its tariffs without warning, and with the understanding that the prices invoiced are those which apply at the time of the order. 3. The carriage costs are the responsibility of the Customer, as well as the VAT (for a customer whose address is in the EEC) and all other possible taxes. The stamping or carriage costs and VAT are included in the final price recorded on the purchase order La Cour des Saveurs limited liability company
F) Delivery warranties
The delivery will be done with the french post by colissimo with signed on delivery. In order for the warranties to be applied (reimbursement in case it's broken or lost) you must check the parcel when delivered
However, La Cour des Saveurs limited liability company will cancel the order if it is not able to honour the order for whatever reason, and will inform the Customer of this.
On line payment : The following will be paid henceforth with the following bank cards:
-Visa card / Eurocard-Mastercard.
All payments carried out on line will be made safe https by the BANK. Only the latter will be informed of your banking details (card number and date of expiry). payment system is protected by the "3D Secure" which ensures that the card can not be hijacked by a third
You will thus be able to buy from the Cour of Saveurs.com site in complete security.
-Bank transfer (Payment by credit transfer will be confirmed to you by email)
-Payment by check
H) Transport - the products travel at the risks and dangers of the purchaser. It is up to the customer to check the contents of the parcel at the time of delivery and to make a complaint if necessary to the conveyor by registered letter or extra-legal act in the three days following the reception of the parcel. The custom charges or additional levies related to trans-border commerce are the liability of the purchaser, and are not included in the total price (transport included).
1.LA COUR DES SAVEURS limited liability company is only responsible for the contents of its offer and commitments which it makes in particular those relating to the delivery periods.
2. La Cour des Saveurs limited liability company is only entitled to treat the complaints or litigations relating to any ordering of products, their forwarding or their payment. If the dispute relates to the operations of payment, the banking house or the third person in charge of the system of payment may be consulted.
I) Proof of transactions
1. The data recorded by La Cour des Saveurs limited liability company constitute the proof of all the commercial transactions performed by La Cour des Saveurs limited liability company and its Customers.
2. The data recorded by the system of payment used and chosen by the Customer (National Bank card, "Visa" or "Eurocard/Mastercard") constitute the proof of all the financial transactions performed by La Cour des Saveurs limited liability company, its Customers and the aforementioned establishment.
J) Right of access to files
1. In accordance with the Data-processing law and Freedoms of January 6, 1978, the Customer has a right of access and of correction relating to the data concerning him (her) as well as the right of opposition.
2. To exercise one of these rights, the Customer will have to contact:
la Cour des Saveurs SARL, 19 rue Condorcet, 92140 Clamart or on line at: firstname.lastname@example.org
K) Competence - Disputes - The courts of Nanterre are exclusively qualified in the event of litigation of any nature or dispute relating to the drawing up or the execution of the order involving our Customers. This clause applies even in the event of summary procedure, of incidental request or plurality of defendants and whatever the mode and the modes of payment.
©La Cour des Saveurs limited liability company - For all information, contact us